I'm trying to stagger my releases and also not drive my editor and proofreader crazy, so bear with me. BUT I haven't been without words in the background this past year. I've only been saving everything up, and it's gonna come at you soon! Thanks for all the love and patience, peeps.
- Fallen Eagles series
- With the rerelease of A Terrible Beauty (Fallen Eagles, Book 1), I now have a bunch of projects that are going into the works. A Terrible Beauty was originally part of the HTS (Honor the Sacrifice) Anthology, and was rereleased after the anthology returned the rights to their writers, so you'll see it has a new cover. It's the same book baby, just with a new look.
- Next up in the FES is Winter's book, Written in the Stars. This book will be completed in August and will release in Fall of 2018.
- The Wild Beasts Series
- I'll have the first draft of The Devil's Shadow (Book 4) done in July and I'll be diving right into finishing revisions on Devil's Backbone (Book 5) and Devil May Care (Book 6). That's all they need, yes. Revisions. And then all three will be in edits with the lovely Katie Ekvall of Underline This Editing, with The Devil's Shadow to release in the Fall of 2018, Devil's Backbone to release in the winter, and Devil May Care releasing late Winter 2019.
- Fallen Eagles spin-off, Hildebrand Investigations
- Before I release Fallen Eagles, Books 3 and 4, Autumn and Spring's stories, I've actually started a spin-off series based on the Philadelphia investigations firm mentioned in A Terrible Beauty--you know, the one that helps out our Vet MC...and the same investigations firm that some of our MC members, including Hammond, do jobs for. Gotta love a good merc story, peeps. That story takes place in between Written in the Stars (Winter's tale) and the last two sister's books. The first book in the spin-off series, Hildebrand Investigations, will be released early Winter. Spring and Autumn's stories are already in the works, will be completed in the Summer/early Fall, but will release winter and spring.
- Wild Beasts Series spin-off, Sovereign Series
- Yep, it's the one I've mentioned before. I've actually had this one in the works since before Matt/Gem (Dancing with the Devil) and Eire/Nicky (Rage Against the Devil). It's all about my lovely future queen of the Fae, Isabella Arviso! That's Nicky's sister, for y'all who haven't read Rage yet (P.S., get on that mofo). It's a three book series that'll have that Paranormal Romance feel, but it'll also be big on the Urban Fantasy. Isa's super duper kick-ass, FYI. And there will be a lot of cross-over between these books, especially as we get into Devil May Care (Wild Beasts Series, Book 6) and further. Look for these books to come out summer and fall 2019!
- Contemporary stand-alone
- I've also got a contemporary stand-alone that I've been plugging away at that I'm absolutely in love with. This book is seriously my heart and soul, and I cannot wait to get it out to you, but expect it Spring 2019.